Popular social media websites like Facebook and Twitter give users the opportunity to connect with friends and their favorite brands. LinkedIn is the premier platform for connecting with professionals and thought leaders. These are just a few of the websites that can bolster a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for ophthalmologists.
Whether you’re looking to stay top-of-mind with patients for annual eye exams or want to highlight your credentials as a leading LASIK and cataract surgeon, Page 1 Solutions works with you to establish social proof of your skills and experience. We can also help you drive leads with paid social media advertising.
Social media campaigns combine with other marketing strategies to amplify your marketing message, drive traffic to your website, build your online reputation, and gain and retain patients. Ultimately, multi-channel marketing strategies drive high-quality leads, conversions, and more revenue.
Learn about our social media marketing options by calling 303-233-3886 today. Your initial evaluation is free!
Our social media specialists have extensive experience using organic and paid features in Facebook to help ophthalmology clients stand out online, drive website traffic and generate leads. We help you manage your profile by:
- Regularly posting quality updates, including practice news, holiday announcements, special offers and more
- Fully optimizing your profile with complete and up-to-date information such as your:
- Phone number
- About section
- Uploading graphics and photos so the branding of your Facebook page is consistent with your website design
- Posting original photos of your doctors, staff and (with their permission) patients
- Monitoring and managing online reviews; our social media specialists closely watch new reviews and your average star rating, and we work with you to respond to reviews when necessary
- Posting custom videos; these can include on-camera segments with your doctors and staff, patient testimonials, “behind-the-scenes” footage of your office and more
In addition to account management and organic activity, Facebook is a powerful advertising tool that can drive leads and website traffic. We provide thorough reports on Facebook activity so you know how your account and ad campaigns are performing.
Think of tweets as brief announcements in which you can provide quick updates about your practice and share relevant news about ophthalmology, eye health, LASIK and more. Our social media specialists tweet about your latest practice news, from new team members and technology to community and charitable events, as well as sharing quality external content and messages from influencers.
Influencers have large Twitter followings. The right tweet at the right time can get your practice noticed by thought leaders, bringing you to the attention of a much larger audience. Steps we use for influencer marketing on Twitter include:
- Identifying and following the Twitter accounts for prominent individuals and organizations. These might include leading physicians, innovators in the ophthalmology field and prominent organizations.
- Creating influencer lists. Consistency in social media marketing is key. Lists will enable our team members to track and sort the latest tweets and take action on your behalf.
- Monitoring trends. Trending subjects are represented on Twitter by hashtags, and our social media specialists will integrate trending hashtags into your posts when relevant news arises.
- Sharing tweets from another user makes you part of the conversation and expands your potential for gaining new followers.
- Finding Favorites. Bookmarking tweets from other users is another way to engage with their content.
Twitter is unique in its immediacy. By trusting Page 1 Solutions to manage your account, you will be able to grow your following, connect with influencers and engage in wider conversations on a consistent basis, which lends your practice credibility in the eyes of social media users.
As an ophthalmology practice owner, you are a businessperson as well as a doctor. Your education and experience inform your credibility as an ophthalmologist and eye surgeon; maybe you have included this information already on your personal LinkedIn profile. But what about the LinkedIn presence for your practice?
Our social media specialists fully optimize your LinkedIn business page with:
- Your industry and location
- A robust About Us section describing your background and what you do
- Updates like your latest blog posts, presentations, whitepapers and more
- Showcase pages to highlight details about particular procedures and services
One of the major features of LinkedIn is connecting with fellow professionals. Our team members help you find relevant users, from leaders in the ophthalmology field to local businesspeople, and help you connect with them through the native InMail feature.
Joining groups is another way to identify prospective contacts. Participating in group discussions gives you a way to demonstrate your expertise to influencers and fellow professionals, which can help broaden your reach on LinkedIn.
For detailed information on pricing and packages, please visit our page on social media marketing services.
Other Social Media Websites for Ophthalmologists
All Internet users have their favorite social media platform. In order to drive leads and generate cases, it’s important to engage with potential patients where they are active.
So, if you want to grow your following on websites like Instagram, Pinterest and more, Page 1 Solutions can likely help with your marketing strategy!
Account management and organic posts are crucial for building an audience and marketing effectively on leading social media websites. With paid social media ads, you can grow your following even more and generate leads.
Our social media specialists create and execute social advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn:
Paid Ads on Facebook
With billions of users globally, Facebook ads have a massive reach. We customize your ad campaign to target users based on demographics and behavior characteristics.
Facebook ads can help you reach a number of marketing goals, including:
- More traffic and leads: A clicks-to-website campaign points users to a specific page of your website. The precise parameters of the campaign results in qualified traffic comprising users who exhibit a higher likelihood of converting into leads.
- More engagement: Boosted posts increase the audience for your latest updates by featuring the posts on the newsfeeds of select users. This is a good strategy for promoting specials and services.
- More popularity: Like the name suggests, “Likes” campaigns grows the number of users who like your page. Visitors who like your page will see updates from your practice.
Similar in some respects to PPC (pay-per-click), Facebook ad campaigns can fit nearly any budget.
Display ads on Twitter are another flexible solution for getting your practice in front of valuable users. Our social media specialist research the users you want to target based on your goals and the key characteristics of the people you’re trying to reach. Then, we create an ad campaign based on these parameters to bring your ads to a broad or narrowly targeted audience.
LinkedIn Lead Gen
LinkedIn ads combine database functionality with email marketing to help you cultivate a rapport with users on the platform. Users who click the ad can download premium content after filling in just a few fields on a form, or submitting information pre-populated from their profile on LinkedIn. One of these fields includes the user’s email address.
From here, the LinkedIn Lead Gen campaign is similar to inbound marketing. Our team members add the email addresses generated by the ad into a database. We can then automate a series of follow-up emails that keep your practice in front of the user by telling them about practice, pointing them to your website and encouraging them to schedule an appointment.
Get Started with Social Media Marketing Today
Marketing takes many forms. Our the social media specialists get to know your practice so we can manage your accounts, represent your practice and drive website traffic and leads.
Learn more about our social media services for eye doctors and LASIK surgeons. Call 303-233-3886 today for your free marketing and website evaluation!