Is it time to redesign your legal website?
Ten quick questions to determine if it's time to redesign and update your law firm's website.
- Is your website showing up consistently high on important search engine results, such as "Denver personal injury lawyer" or "Colorado malpractice attorney"?
- Does your law firm's website convert a high percentage of visitors into emails and phone calls to your office?
- Does your law firm's website contain all the latest information about your law firm, such as new personnel, mass tort litigation, and recent verdicts and settlements?
- Have you made any major modifications to your site in the past 12 months?
- Does the design or image of your website reflect the high level of quality and expertise of your firm?
- Have you conducted a comprehensive competitive analysis in the last 12 months to see how your website compares to other attorneys' websites?
- What have you done recently to make your website more "interactive," and get visitors to develop a rapport with your law firm?
- Have you had an outside agency critique your website and provide insight on improving it within the past 12 months?
- Have you modified or experimented with different call-to-action elements within the last 12 months?
- Does your website work synergistically with other media advertising campaigns?
The internet marketing arena is a rapidly changing environment. If you let your website stagnate, you will fall behind. Call us today to find out if you could benefit from a law firm website redesign.
Call or email us to request a no-obligation consultation to discuss your website design and content needs, including costs.
View examples of legal website design. Contact us to discuss your website and get pricing for your project.