Your law firm's website is the single most important marketing asset you have in a digital world. Acting as the hub for all of your digital marketing efforts, it is critically important for your website to represent your law firm effectively, engage prospective clients, and convert them into leads, particularly telephone leads.
Whether you’re a single-attorney office or a large law firm with multiple locations, Page 1 Solutions recognizes the enormous value of offering effective website options for almost any budget range. We work with your firm to develop a website that communicates your brand and engages the users accessing your site. We also know that consistency between your website and your firm’s overall marketing is crucial for earning the trust of potential clients and working to win their case.
Learn more about our custom attorney website design services by contacting Page 1 Solutions today at (800) 368-9910. We evaluate your website and provide recommendations free of charge.
Why Choose Page 1 for Your Law Firm’s Website Design
What differentiates your Page 1 Solutions website from other law firm websites? Most attorneys may not be able to see beyond the appearance to distinguish why one website outperforms another.
- Comprehensive Branding: We help you develop an online brand that builds rapport and “connects” with your visitors. That is why we offer custom photography and video production as part of your website design
- Conversion-Driven: We work with your firm to determine strategic calls-to-action, graphics, and placement to ensure you get more leads
- Mobile-First Design: Making your website accessible to users on any device enhances your ability to generate quality leads. At Page 1, our websites aren’t just mobile-responsive; they are designed from a mobile-first perspective
- Security: By implementing HTTPS, our websites protect users’ privacy and data, providing a secure experience for prospective clients seeking a law firm they can trust
- SEO-Focused: How a website performs for consumers will impact your results in organic search. Page 1 websites are fast-loading and stimulate users to engage and stay on your site. All of these factors help your search engine optimization (lawyer SEO), working to boost your placement in listings for relevant consumer search terms
- Visual and Engaging Content: You probably recognize that content is an important part of your website and Internet marketing, but not all content is the same. We go beyond simple text to develop interactive content that:
- Increases visitor engagement
- Stimulates longer user sessions
- Communicates more effectively with mobile users
- Builds authority with your audience
- Improves SEO results
- Generates more leads!
Website Design & Development for Lawyers
Web design is so much more than aesthetics. Before designing your website, team members at Page 1 Solutions will strive to understand your brand and represent it visually by researching:
- Your practice areas and the cases you value most
- The types of clients your law firm strives to attract
- The local marketplace you serve
- Competitors’ websites -- the best way for your firm to stand out is a website that amplifies your unique selling points
Websites developed by Page 1 Solutions employ designs that project a professional image while embodying the unique personality of your law firm. They also include original content that builds rapport with users, educates them, and strives to earn their business.
These features could include:
- Original video highlighting the experience and approachability of your attorneys
- Custom photos of your office and staff
- Testimonials from satisfied clients
- Results (verdicts and settlements, acquittals and dismissals, and more)
- Custom copywriting
- Video library comprising an organized collection of your custom video clips
Websites developed by Page 1 Solutions are always mobile-responsive. This means that your site dynamically shifts to fit the screen of any device, from smartphones and tablets to desktop computers.
In addition to providing a superior user experience, responsive Web design is also good for search engine optimization (SEO). Mobile became the leading vehicle for online searches in 2016, and Google has begun rewarding mobile-friendly websites that serve these users with higher rankings in search results.
Medium Meets Message: Conversion-Ready Design
Ultimately, your website is the vehicle through which potential clients discover your law firm and contact you about their case. Your website design needs to cultivate these visitors into leads.
The designers and developers at Page 1 Solutions focus on conversions throughout the creation of your legal website. We draw users’ attention and direct them to contact your firm with features such as:
- Comprehensive use of a dynamic call-tracking telephone number
- Mini-contact forms that complement the appearance of your website while providing a convenient option for visitors to email your office
- Live chat agent designed to fit your color scheme and image
- Next-step graphics that provide a call-to-action (CTA) directing visitors to custom pages that educate prospective clients on your major case types and what sets your firm apart
- CTAs for database marketing that capture inbound traffic to your priority pages and nurture leads via an automated email campaign
- High-profile access to your law firm’s social media profiles
Custom content takes many forms, from copywriting to imagery to videos. Your legal website design will complement this content in order to educate visitors, build your credibility with prospective clients, and highlight your authority within the wider online ecosystem.
Creating content that informs and provides solutions to users and draws traffic isn’t just good for lead generation. Significant time spent on page, repeat visitors, and multiple page visits per session are all quality signals that can enhance your SEO, potentially improving your rankings in search results and making it more likely that potential clients will find your law firm online.
Why Invest in a New Website Design?
We understand that ROI is at the heart of every attorney’s decision about marketing. That’s why our website development process is individualized to the needs and goals of your firm, with the finished design acting as a unique, representative hub tailored to support and cultivate leads from multiple digital marketing channels.
While designing and building your website, our team will strive to build a strong relationship with you in order to maximize the potential of your digital marketing. Our partnership with you will enable us to represent your firm effectively, draw prospective clients to your website, and convert qualified visitors into leads. And, after the launch of your website, our team will construct and execute a digital marketing strategy that leverages your website as an effective online hub for all of your digital marketing. We look forward to helping you market your law firm and drive leads and cases for many years!
Are you considering a new website design? Call Page 1 Solutions at (800) 368-9910 to discuss improvements to the look and feel of your website, as well as how your site can support a comprehensive Internet marketing strategy that drives leads for your law firm. Your initial website evaluation is absolutely free.
If you are a current client of Page 1 Solutions and you would like to discuss improvements to your Web design, please contact your Internet Marketing Consultant or read more about our website redesign process.