Is your revenue lagging behind the number of quality leads generated by your marketing? Many marketing agencies consider their work complete when their clients generate leads, but at Page 1 Solutions we know better.
We do it all, and that includes going beyond lead generation data to understand how the dentists who invest in our services handle incoming leads. Intake issues often translate into lost revenue. Fortunately, Page 1 Solutions has an answer to this problem.
Superior lead intake empowers your staff to convert 30-35% more calls into consultations!
For information about our patient coordinator training service and how it can benefit your dental office, please call 303-233-3886 to speak to one of our Internet Marketing Consultants.
What Is Lead Intake Training?
Our digital lead tracking services provide your practice with options to assess how many leads you receive via telephone, contact form submissions on your website, online chat, and text messages. Lead tracking provides ongoing data on the potential business you generate through your website and marketing channels.
Intake is the process your treatment coordinator and staff use to address the questions and concerns of prospective patients, sell them on your services, and convert leads into consultations and treatments. For dentists who get a lot of leads but don’t generate a lot of business, the intake process is the first place to look for issues affecting conversions.
Problems with intake aren’t always obvious, which is why lead intake training is so beneficial for dental offices experiencing a disconnect between leads and scheduled procedures. Intake training provides crucial insights on multiple aspects of your business operations, including:
- The average cost of a lost lead
- How long leads stay “hot,” or interested in choosing your practice for general, cosmetic, restorative, and other dental services
- How your team conducts initial lead intake both online and over the phone
- The effectiveness of follow-up communications
- What patients do after interacting with your staff
Everyone at your practice can benefit from lead intake training, from the dentists to the practice manager to the receptionist.
Getting Started with Lead Intake Training
When you purchase lead intake training, you will benefit from the experience of a knowledgeable Intake Specialist. The first step for this specialist is a complete evaluation of your lead generation, including:
- Assessment of recorded phone calls with leads who call your office
- Submissions through your website forms, online chats, and text message leads
- Content on your website (before contacting your office, potential patients will likely review content on your services and about your practice; this content should effectively address their initial questions and concerns)
Another key component of the evaluation is the “secret shop.” The specialist will put your intake process to the test by contacting your office as a prospective patient and gauging the effectiveness of your staff’s initial intake and any follow-up communications.
This secret shop will reveal strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities when it comes to your staff’s:
- Telephone skills during intake calls:
- Setting the tone
- Developing instant rapport
- Taking control
- Asking the right questions
- Earning the right to ask for their business
- Overcoming objections
- Extracting key information
- Managing cost questions
- Screening out non-qualified callers, and more!
- Intake for chat leads and email form submissions
- Follow-up timing
- How to respond to price shopping inquiries
- What should I include in follow-up emails?
- How much is too much? How much is too little?
- How do I convert emails into phone calls?
- What not to send in emails
What to Expect from Lead Intake Training
After the analysis of your leads and the secret shop, the Intake Specialist and your Internet Marketing Consultant will present their findings at a training session. This meeting can be conducted remotely on Skype, or our Intake Specialist can visit your office in person (a charge will apply for travel and expenses).
The training session will include a host of valuable information on the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for your lead intake process, including:
- How your office staff can effectively address common questions and concerns
- How to engage with leads emotionally, earning trust and encouraging them to make an appointment
- Procedures and timeline for follow-up after the initial intake
- Differences between intake and followup on the various lead channels, including phone calls, emails, chat, and text
The training will include a Q&A period during which you, your Internet Marketing Consultant, and the Intake Specialist can discuss the details of the presentation, as well as next steps. The Intake Specialist will prepare a follow-up email that includes concrete recommendations on positive changes you can make to how your office staff interacts with leads.
As you and your patient coordinator implement these changes, your Internet Marketing Consultant will work with you to ensure you have everything you need to adjust the intake process, monitor incoming leads, and see growth in conversions and revenue.
How Can I Get My Lead Intake on Track?
Dentists who invest in marketing but don’t see a return often get discouraged. The key is to ensure continuity between the marketing campaigns that capture the interest of your leads and the quality of interactions with your office. Lead intake training bridges this gap and builds a foundation for you and your team to book more consultations, schedule more treatments, and drive new patients to your practice.
At Page 1 Solutions, we do it all. We have the experience and a long history of serving dentists to align our marketing services with your business goals to help you overcome obstacles to generate more leads and patients. Call 303-233-3886 to learn about lead intake training and other services!