Your law firm is unique. Your marketing plan should be, too.
Page 1 Solutions is pleased to offer lawyers and law firms custom Internet marketing services. At the heart of this service is a dedicated, experienced digital marketing consultant who can help you strategize campaigns, answer questions, and take advantage of opportunities to set your firm apart from other attorneys.
Get experienced input on marketing strategies that improve your rank, amplify your message, boost your reputation, and drive and retain clients. Learn about our 90-day consulting only arrangement for attorneys and law firms. Contact Page 1 Solutions today!
You can take advantage of our strategic consulting services without making a commitment to build a new website. Find out more by calling Page 1 Solutions for free today: 303-233-3886.
Build Your Custom Marketing Plan
Your designated Internet marketing consultant is a knowledgeable resource for growing your online footprint. When you purchase our consulting services, you will receive the following for the next 90 days:
- Specified hours dedicated to the analysis and improvement of your marketing plan
- A monthly call to discuss findings, performance and next steps
- Extensive knowledge of Internet marketing and aptitude with a number of different platforms and channels
Different marketing channels align with each attorney’s goals, and your needs may change over time. Your consultant can provide strategic recommendations on a host of topics and services, including:
Website design and performance: Your website is the central hub for generating leads and cases online. Your consultant can provide insights on your law firm website including:
- Recommendations for superior performance on mobile devices
- Interpretation of data in Google Analytics, including number of pages users visit in a session, how long they stay and the actions they take on the site
- How placement of graphics, call-to-action elements, videos and more affect conversions
Page 1 Solutions works with your current website hosting company to help you execute on strategies you discuss with your consultant.
Search engine optimization: Your SEO strategy should grow and evolve alongside your overall marketing efforts. Your consultant can help you enhance and refine your search engine optimization strategy by evaluating:
- The search terms you’re targeting, from high-level keywords to long-tail phrases
- Content on your website
- On-page title tags, descriptions and alternate text for photos
Online reviews: Positive testimonials create an online reputation that catches the attention of prospective clients and drives new cases for your firm. Your Internet Marketing Consultant provides you with reputation management recommendations on leading review platforms such as:
- Better Business Bureau
Social media consulting: Websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more provide robust organic and paid advertising features for reaching your clients outside of your website. Your consultant can help you take full advantage of social media marketing by examining:
- Your posts and engagement
- Reviews and ratings users leave on your social profiles
- Email marketing, newsletters and other opportunities through database marketing
Paid advertising: Ads can boost your marketing profile and even help you overtake large law firms without a massive budget. Your Internet marketing consultant has detailed knowledge and extensive experience with the following advertising channels:
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) through Google AdWords
- Advertising options on Facebook to drive website traffic and engagement
- Display and pre-roll video advertising
Secret shopping and lead intake assessment: How your law firm handles and manages incoming leads makes the difference between wildly profitable marketing and campaigns that are only party successful. To help you convert more leads into clients and cases, our consulting solutions include a "secret shop" option.
Your Internet Marketing Consultant will pose as a prospective client to evaluate your staff's
- Telephone skills, including:
- Setting the tone
- Developing instant rapport
- Taking control
- Asking the right questions
- Earning the right to ask for the order
- Overcoming objections
- Extracting key information
- Managing cost questions
- Screening out non-qualified callers, and more!
- Response and follow-up to chat and email leads, including:
- Follow-up timing
- How to respond to price shopping inquiries.
- What should I include in follow-up emails?
- How much is too much? How much is too little?
- How do I convert emails into phone calls?
- What not to send in emails
If you are interested in more in-depth strategic business consulting that can help take your law firm to the next level and accomplish more of your financial goals, we have relationships with experts in the legal industry. Contact us today for an introduction!
Internet Marketing Customized to Your Law Firm
Strategic consulting services at Page 1 Solutions are customized to you and your budget. Some attorneys realize the need for additional services, but our agency is pleased to offer you the opportunity to get qualified input without buying a new website or entering long-term SEO or PPC contract.
Learn about our 90-day consulting services for attorneys by calling 303-233-3886 to speak to a representative at Page 1 Solutions today. Your initial marketing evaluation is free!