Bill has been in the medical, dental and legal advertising industry since 1995. He has consulted and worked directly with practices first-hand to create comprehensive marketing campaigns and sales programs. He has lectured at numerous conventions and professional meetings and authored a variety of marketing articles in professional journals.
"I think practice owners quickly discover the passion we have to help grow their business, and the insights that add value to our relationship."
He develops processes and resources to provide practices strategic evaluation and recommendations that include website design, SEO, PPC, social media, display advertising, competitor research and intake protocols.
His contributions to online sales and marketing publications include:
- Western Pennsylvania Healthcare News: "DIY Marketing vs. Hiring an Agency: What's Right for You?"
- Vocso.com: "Boost Your Domain Authority Fast - Tips from 21 Digital Marketers"
- Dentistry Today: "The Biggest Challenges of a DIY Marketing Strategy for Dentists"
- FitSmallBusiness.com: "Top 25 Tips for an Effective Mobile Marketing Strategy"
- Fupping.com: "28 Books to Read to Take your Marketing Strategy to the Next Level"
- Fupping.com: "Marketing Blogs That Are Actually Worth Reading"
- Marketing Your Business Connection: "Why Consider Geo-Fencing?"
Bill is a native Coloradoan who enjoys trout fishing, and is an avid (although high handicap) golfer and bowler (much better than golfer!). His wife, Laura, is also a native to Colorado, and they have two successful daughters, Jennifer and Stephanie.
Need to talk to Bill? Give him a call: 303-396-1209
Keep reading to view a list of Bill's recent speaking engagements and presentations:
- Sientra Enhance Staff Training, Houston, TX 4/13/18 & Marina Del Rey, CA 5/2/18: "Strategies and Tactics for Your Practice to Boost Marketing Results"
- ASAPS, Marketplace 4/29/18: "Converting Mobile Leads Into Consultations"
- FFAS, Facial Surgeons 3/28/18: "Mobile-Friendly vs. Mobile Optimized," "Social Media Dating Game," "Get More From Paid Online Advertising"
- ASPS, Reboot Your Practice Workshop (Orlando) 10/7/17: "Lost In Google Space - Hands-on Tactics For Your Practice to Improve Google Rankings," "Using Instant Chat to Enhance the Customer Experience"
- Vegas Cosmetic Show, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery 6/9/17: "How Consumers Search Online For Cosmetic Services - New Marketing Opportunities," "The Power of Visual Content"
- ASAPS, Marketplace 5/1/17: "10 Tips for Display Advertising"
- FFAS, Facial Surgeons 3/23/17: "20 Practice-building Tips To Grow Your Online Practice," "2017 Video Marketing Tips," "This I Believe..."
- Sientra Webinar Series 10/6/16: "Brand Yourself Online"
- Sientra Webinar Series 7/29/15: "Marketing Your Practice"
- ASPSP 2016: "New Ways to Target and Attract Cosmetic Patients"
- PSAA,10/6/14: "New and Proven Design Strategies to Improve Your Website"
- Sientra Webinar Series 4/19/17: "Online Ad Strategies That Generate Steady Office Traffic"
- Sientra Webinar Series 3/23/17: "Search Engine Optimization Secrets Made Simple"
- Sientra Webinar Series 4/5/17: "Social Media Solutions That Attract and Convert"
- ASPSP, 10/17/15: "The Evolution of Plastic Surgery Internet Marketing: Big Data"
- FFAS, Facial Surgeons: "This I Believe... Plastic Surgery Management and The Internet"
- FFAS, Facial Surgeons: "Video Marketing for 2017"
- Sientra Webinar Series, 5/18/17: "Web Design Best Practices That Engage and Persuade Prospects"
- Las Vegas Institute: "Next Generation Dental Website Marketing"
- IACA, Dentist Meeting: "Next Generation Website Marketing - SEO"
- IACA, Dentist Meeting 2013: "Full Mouth Campaign Marketing"
- ASOA Course Presentation: "Marketing Conversion Strategies"
- AAFPRS, 9/18/14: "Patient Loyalty Marketing - More Important Than Ever in the Digital Age"
- Course Sales Leadership Management Training
- Course Sales and Intake Training
- All Star Dental Academy