As a dentist, you know that the smile is the first thing most people notice when meeting somebody. Your website is often the first thing people see of your dental practice, and it pays to make a good first impression.
A good dental practice website balances both aesthetic appeal and function. The design should attract visitors and make them want to stay on your site while providing clear direction to your priority practice areas, what sets you apart, patient reviews and – ultimately – the means to contact your office.
Page 1 Solutions has extensive experience working with dentists to design and develop effective websites that drive leads. We understand that you want to generate fee-for-service cosmetic and specialty cases, and our team aligns your website design with these goals.
Your website is a major asset for all of your online marketing campaigns. It plays a crucial role in strategies that enhance your search rankings, amplify your message, boost your reputation, and drive high-quality leads. Ultimately, all of these marketing channels work together to convert high-quality leads into patients and drive more revenue.
For a free review of your website and Internet marketing, please call Page 1 Solutions at 303-233-3886 today to speak with one of our experienced consultants.
Web Design for Dentists
Your website is the hub for all of your digital marketing. The design sets the visual and messaging tone for building your authority in the dental field, creating greater visibility, earning the trust of prospective patients and persuading them to call or contact you online.
A host of elements help your website stand out, including:
- Mobile-First Design: A majority of users now prefer to access the Internet on their smartphones and tablets. Your website needs to be able to fit their screens, load quickly and provide an intuitive and satisfying experience in order to tap this crucial demographic
- Custom Brand Imagery: A consistent color scheme makes for a consistent user experience, determining the look of features like the banner, call-to-action (CTA) graphics and more
- Visual Content: Original graphics set your practice and website apart, which is why our custom copywriting includes both traditional blogging and Web pages as well as infographics, Slideshare presentations, quizzes and more
- Security: HTTPS is a sign of trust online. By enabling secure protocol when your website goes live, you tell current and potential patients that you keep their information and communications with your office safe
Positive user experience increasingly correlates with stronger, more consistent rankings in Google and other search engines. Website design works hand-in-hand with your SEO to increase the visibility of your practice, drive online traffic, keep users on the site and generate more new patients.
Dental Website Design & Development – What to Expect
When you work with Page 1 Solutions, your website will be designed and developed by our Onboarding Team. We collaborate with you to build a website that accurately represents your practice, connects with visitors and serves as a foundation for your SEO and online marketing.
Key aspects the Onboarding Team takes into account while building your website:
- Your Credentials: Team members will strive to understand what sets you apart and highlight your association with LVI, AACD and other leading institutions
- Your Community: Most of your patients come from the area around your office. Our team will employ colors and images in your website design that speak to locals and convey the aesthetic of your office
- Your Priority Services: Many of our dental clients focus their practice extensively on cosmetic, implant and neuromuscular dentistry. We integrate the practice areas that generate you the most patients in CTAs, intuitive menus and other areas of the site
- Your Ideal Patients: The needs of a young professional who visits a dentist's website are likely very different than those of a grandparent. We select imagery that resonates with the demographics and psychographics of the patients you want to attract
Internet users want to connect with businesses before they buy, so our dental websites convey your personality to users and present you as a trustworthy professional. Our designs integrate both your continuing education, fellowships and specialties alongside the warmth and compassion of your team to present a full picture of your practice.
Some of the features that help build relationships with prospective patients include:
- Custom video in which you answer common dental questions and introduce yourself and your practice on-camera
- Organizing clips in a video library provides a comprehensive, interactive resource for visitors to your website
- Before-and-after galleries of your best cosmetic and reconstructive cases
- Original photos of your office and your team
- Reviews from satisfied patients
With a mobile-first website design, all of these features will be fully functional on smartphones and tablets as well as desktop and laptop computers. Mobile users are a coveted and growing audience, and your site will provide an optimal user experience for these potential patients.
Developing Dental Websites That Capture and Convert Leads
Intuitive menus, prominent CTAs, robust photo and video galleries and 5-star testimonials work together to keep users on your website. But Page 1 Solutions websites don't just drive traffic – our designs place the most emphasis on lead generation.
We offer a host of features that can transform your great-looking website into a conversion tool, including:
- Dynamic call tracking that adjusts to show which users arrive on your site through search engines like Google and Bing, as well as direct traffic
- Online contact forms that complement the website design
- Live chat agents
- Links to your social media channels so visitors can connect with you on Facebook, Twitter and other popular platforms
- Database marketing CTAs that connect users to premium content and enable you to maintain contact with potential patients after they visit your website
Managing your online marketing and lead intake can be overwhelming, which is why Page 1 Solutions offers hands-on guidance to help you make the most of your new or redesigned website.
Generating Leads with Your New Website
Our Internet Marketing Consultants are seasoned professionals who answer questions, identify opportunities and provide insights to set you apart. We also report on multiple aspects of your online marketing so you know how many new patients are booking appointments through your website – and how to drive more.
We also offer lead intake training services to get your office staff ready to interact with the visitors who find you online and reach your practice by phone, email or chat. Well-trained team members effectively answers questions on the phone and online and consistently bring more business to your office.
Once your new design is live online, Page 1 Solutions will strive to help you realize the full benefits of your website and your online marketing. Our goal is to build a beneficial, long-lasting relationship with our clients, just like you do with your patients.
Find out how a professional dental website design can enhance the prominence of your practice and generate new fee-for-service patients. Call Page 1 Solutions at 303-233-3886 or contact us online for a free evaluation of your practice website and your Internet marketing goals.