If you are committed to be a dominant dental practice in your Internet marketplace, and get maximum return on your online marketing efforts, you must utilize custom dental videos. Although this is particularly true in competitive metropolitan areas, dentists in all markets are seeing competitors leverage video production. And video marketing goes beyond just your homepage.
How Dental Videos Can Help My Dental Practice
You probably heard that videos can improve your Internet marketing results, but how? Here are 7 reasons why you need to invest in strategic dental videos.
- Distinguish you from competitors.
- Build instant rapport with visitors.
- Communicate more complex information.
- Give your message personality and project passion for your services.
- Market across multiple platforms (website, blog, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, email, etc.)
- Improve your SEO results.
- Convert more visitors into leads.
Why Choose Page 1 Dental Video Services?
Experience - We understand your practice, the dental treatments and services you need to promote, but most important, we know your target audience; what they want and how to communicate with them.
Maximum Results - Each video (how it is planned, produced, edited, optimized and promoted) is part of a comprehensive Internet marketing and sales strategy. Simply shooting and posting videos just to say you have video is not enough.
SEO - Nobody understands dental search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing more thoroughly than Page 1, and we leverage your video content to improve your listings, and to generate more leads.
Affordable - Video marketing is more than shooting one, or even a handful of videos. We provide video blogging campaigns (25-50 videos!) that keep new, high-quality video content in front of your target audience and the search engines; as low as $150 per video!
Custom To You And Your Practice - Not only are your videos custom produced (including you, your patients, your dental facility and team members), your video marketing campaign is custom to your specific needs (number of videos, types of videos, promotion, etc.).
Dental Video Checklist
If you are considering dental videos for your practice for the first time, or want tips to improve what you are currently doing, download our Dental Video Marketing Checklist. It will provide helpful insights to plan and execute your video production and marketing. Avoid wasting money and get the most in return from your video investments.
Click Below & Check Out Some Of Our Dental Videos:
Some Key Video Facts For Dentists:
- Visitors spend twice as much time on pages when they include videos.
- Videos increases visitors’ comprehension and understanding of your service by 74%.
- 80 percent of your visitors will view a video, while only 20 percent will actually read your content thoroughly.
- Your website is 50 times more likely to secure first-page search engine listings if it includes videos.
- 90 percent of online users indicate that watching a video is helpful in the decision process.
- 26 percent of online consumers seek more information after viewing a video ad.
- By 2018 mobile video will represent 69 percent of all mobile internet traffic.
(Sources: MarketingSherpa, ClickToTweet, Forbes (Connie Guglielmo)