A great dental website captures the attention of users and converts prospects into leads for your practice. The majority of users turn to the Internet to find local dentists, and many of them begin with a search on Google, Bing or even speaking right into their smartphone.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a cornerstone of any dentist’s digital marketing campaign.
By analyzing what and how your prospective patients search, our team optimizes pages on your website and resources outside of your website to maximize your exposure. What’s more, we research the latest developments in SEO and revise our strategy to keep your website on top.
By leveraging the search terms that users actually search online, Page 1 Solutions can not only increase the visibility of your practice in search results but get you in front of the right patients, too.
SEO improves your rank and complements all aspects of your marketing, amplifying your message to patients, boosting your online reputation, and ultimately driving high-quality leads. A multi-channel marketing strategy improves conversions, generates more patients, and drives more revenue.
How does our team do it? We build an SEO strategy unique to your practice by understanding user search habits such as:
- Interest and terminology for your priority services and procedures
- Questions users ask about dental care and cosmetic dentistry
- Factors that set dentists apart, such as specialties, certifications, technology, and more
- Reading reviews
- Understanding how patients assess the experience and training of potential dentists
Start smiling about your SEO and online marketing. Call Page 1 Solutions at 303-233-3886 for a free evaluation of your dental practice website!
Dentist SEO Services
From dental cleanings to smile makeovers, Invisalign to TMJ, the needs of your patients are as diverse as the services you offer. In order to engage these users and persuade them to call your office, your website and online marketing must anticipate their needs and align with the goals of these prospective visitors.
To do this, our SEO experts and online marketers perform extensive research on your community and the people in it, including:
- Your city or town and the nearby areas
- Who your ideal patients are, including their:
- Marital status
- Number of children
- Lifestyle, including the impact of appearance and oral health
- How you present your practice online and off-line
- The messaging used by your competitors
Today’s digital marketing demands a robust strategy. Even if your website ranks on the first page of results in organic search or pay-per-click (PPC) for keywords corresponding to your most valuable services, you could still be missing out on a considerable segment of prospective patients.
By taking advantage of long-tail search queries, our team competitively positions your practice website without the expense associated with one or more PPC campaigns.
Dental SEO and Digital Marketing
First-page rankings are not the only sign of success for an SEO campaign. As with all of our services, Page 1 Solutions makes maximizing your marketing ROI our first priority.
SEO is a crucial foundation for digital marketing, but it’s not the only way to get in front of prospective patients. Your well-optimized website functions as a hub for other marketing efforts such as:
- Social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms
- Content marketing with authoritative blog posts, custom visual content, press releases and more
- Original videos that allow you and your staff to address questions about dentistry and discuss your practice
- Reputation management on platforms like Google My Business, Healthgrades and more
- Display ads and pre-roll video advertising that keeps your practice top-of-mind among consumers across the Web
- Management of online directories to keep NAP information (Name, Address, Phone Number) for your practice consistent
- Pursuit of off-site publishing and coverage opportunities to enhance your authority in your local community and the dental industry
Once a visitor arrives on your website, you need to build trust and start persuading the user to convert into a patient. The insights provided by SEO and other digital marketing campaigns enable our agency to collaborate with you to drive leads and revenue.
Dental Marketing Strategies for Lead Generation
A great dental website stands out in search results AND converts visitors into leads for your practice. In addition to providing you with data and recommendations to leverage search behavior, you can count on Page 1 to track leads coming through your website, report the results and have intelligent discussions about how to take your online marketing to the next level.
Our lead tracking and reporting tools include:
- Dynamic call tracking numbers that change based on a visitor’s use of Google or Bing search
- Contact forms that engage the user while complementing the website design
- Instant online chat
As a client of Page 1 Solutions, our experienced Internet marketing consultants review a wide range of data to examine the strengths of your website and identify new opportunities. Our comprehensive reporting includes extensive insights into your performance in search results, website traffic and lead generation and conversion.
Unlike many marketing agencies, our team understands that rankings are only a means to an end when it comes to SEO success. We know the true measure of success for your dental practice is the number of people finding your website who become patients.
Get a free evaluation of your website and digital marketing by calling 303-233-3886 today. Page 1 Solutions serves general, cosmetic, implant and other dentists throughout the United States and Canada.
If you prefer to tell us more about your Web marketing needs and goals before the consultation, please complete our online form.