Sometimes organic search traffic isn’t enough to drive leads to your practice. Although search engine optimization is important for catching the attention of new patients and earning their business, sometimes it takes an additional investment to dominate the search results.
Team members at Page 1 Solutions have extensive experience with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising for dentists and dental offices. We understand the need to maximize ROI on paid search, and we customize each campaign to fit your budget and marketing goals.
Our PPC ads complement multiple marketing strategies designed to improve your search rankings, amplify your marketing message, build your reputation, and gain and retain patients. Ultimately, our priority is generating high-quality leads for your practice, converting them into patients and cases, and driving the revenue your practice needs to succeed.
Call 303-233-3886 today for a free evaluation of your website and digital marketing.
Benefits of Dental PPC
Pay-per-click and organic SEO work hand-in-hand to help your website stand out in search results. Search marketing is a broad strategy that encompasses everything from high-level terms to seldom-searched queries that signal a user is ready to choose a dentist.
PPC, on the other hand, gives you an edge in searches for high-return services like dental implants, porcelain veneers and more. By investing in a PPC campaign, your website is featured as a sponsored listing at the top of search results pages for highly competitive queries.
Some of the advantages of this marketing strategy include:
- Instant gratification – PPC ads appear in search results as soon as the campaign is created
- You are only charged when users click on the sponsored link
- Landing pages for PPC campaigns are specifically designed to generate leads for one or more of your services
- Campaigns are flexible, allowing you to revise your bids and make other changes while the ads are running
PPC campaigns can be an effective strategy for driving search placement and website traffic in the short-term. Team members at Page 1 Solutions work with you on paid and non-paid search marketing to get you the most exposure and opportunities for lead generation.
Getting Started with PPC
Pay-per-click advertising presents a multitude of opportunities for dentists. The most effective campaigns focus on targeting users who are likely to turn into patients.
One of the best ways to find these prospective patients is through precise geo-targeting. This means identifying the patients you most want to target based on geographical parameters such as:
- Area of city (neighborhood, district, etc.)
- State (best if your specialty isn’t well-represented, i.e. you’re the only prosthodontist, oral surgeon, etc. in the state)
- Region of the country
Although pay-per-click increases your ability to compete for highly competitive search queries that everyone is chasing with organic SEO, modifying your campaigns to target patients in specific geographic areas improves your ability to find qualified users and convert them into leads and cases.
How Page 1 Solutions Helps Dentists with PPC
Marketing consultants at Page 1 Solutions work with you to understand the search queries that bring you business. Our agency is a Google Partner, which means we have team members with the training to take your needs and goals and convert them into winning paid search campaigns.
Our PPC specialists help dentists by:
- Building custom landing pages with original content that tells users why they should pick your practice
- Manage your PPC budget effectively
- Analyze performance and track leads from the campaign
- Report the results and discuss next steps based on the strengths and opportunities presented by your PPC campaigns
Page 1 Solutions is dedicated to making Google AdWords work for you. Digital marketing is not one-size-fits all, and our team has the knowledge and experience to customize each pay-per-click campaign to pursue your goals.
We consider you a partner, not just a client.
Get a free evaluation of your online marketing and website by calling 303-233-3886 today. Page 1 Solutions has been serving dentists throughout North America for over 15 years.