Content Writer (Lakewood, CO)
Since 2001, our industry-leading digital marketing agency has specialized in comprehensive
services for legal, medical and dental professionals. We have an opening for a motivated digital
content specialist. We are looking for a superb writer first and foremost – someone who writes
clear, concise and professional digital content for our clientele.
Your primary responsibility will be writing content for legal, dental and medical websites, including pages and blogs. In addition to writing, you will create visual content, such as infographics, slide shows and quizzes.
People who excel in this position have outstanding writing skills in addition to prior experience working for a digital marketing agency and/or writing web content for providers of professional services.
- Exceptional writing skills, including spelling and grammar
- Ability to proofread and edit your own work
- Ability to generate topics based on keyword research
- Comfortable managing multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with basic ethical SEO practices
- Basic proficiency in Google Analytics and/or similar website performance tools
- Experience with a CMS (WordPress or Drupal)
- Ability to respond positively to constructive criticism and implement changes accordingly
- General understanding of SEO principals and strategies
- Experience using basic visual content tools, such as Canva or Piktochart
- Experience writing about cosmetic dentistry, plastic surgery or law
- Experience with CRM
Our Company Culture:
We believe in a fun, supportive work environment. Team-building is a core value. As a company, we've taken afternoons to leave the office to scale climbing walls, solve escape rooms and play kickball in the park together.
We offer full benefits after 60 days and 401k matching. A rotating bring-your-dog-to-work day is standard, as is Happy Hour at the office on Friday. After 90 days, we offer a "Flex Friday" schedule and a weekly work-at-home day.
To apply, send resume and 3-5 writing samples or a link to your portfolio to Debbie Rudd at DebbieR@Page1Solutions.com
This is for an in-office position in Lakewood, Colorado only.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE