Custom video marketing has become essential if you want to be a dominant plastic surgery practice in your Internet marketplace, and get maximum return on your online marketing investment. This is especially true in highly competitive metropolitan markets. Yet, plastic surgeons in nearly every market now see competitors marketing through video. And video marketing goes far beyond just an introductory video on your homepage.
How Plastic Surgery Videos Can Impact Your Practice
Chances are, you have been told by marketers and get the feeling that videos can improve your Internet marketing results, but how? Here are 7 reasons why you need to invest in strategic custom plastic surgery videos.
- Set you and your practice apart from competitors.
- Start building immediate rapport with your prospective patients.
- Effectively communicate complex concepts and information.
- Project emotion and passion for your services and add personality to your message.
- Add more engaging, relationship building content across multiple platforms (website, blog, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, email, etc.)
- Improve your listings on Google and other major search engines.
- Generate more leads from the traffic you already attract.
Why You Should Choose Page 1 Plastic Surgery Video Marketing
Experience - We understand the business of plastic surgery marketing, the various surgical and non-surgical services you need to promote, but most important, we know your target cosmetic audience; what they want and how to communicate with them.
Strategies To Get Maximum Results - Every video (topic selection, planning, production, editing, optimization and promotion) is only part of a more comprehensive marketing and sales strategy. Simply shooting and posting videos is not enough to generate more business for your practice.
SEO - We Understand search engine optimization (SEO) for plastic surgeons better than anyone and we leverage your video content to improve your listings, and to help you convert more leads.
Affordable - Effective video marketing doesn’t end with shooting one, or even a handful of videos. For example, we conduct video blogging campaigns (25-50 videos!) that keep new, high-quality video content in front of your target audience and the search engines for as little as $150 per video!
Custom To Your Practice and Needs - Not only do we produce videos that are custom to your practice (including you, your patients, your plastic surgery office and team members), we create your video marketing campaign so that it is custom to your specific needs (types of videos, number of videos, promotion, etc.).
Plastic Surgery Video Checklist
Whether you are considering custom plastic surgery videos for the first time, or want to make improvements on your current video production process, download our Plastic Surgery Video Marketing Checklist. It will provide helpful insights to plan and execute your video production and marketing. Avoid wasting money and get the most in return from your video investments.
Check Out Some Of Our Cosmetic Videos
Some Key Video Facts For Plastic Surgeons:
- Online consumers spend twice as much time on website pages that have videos.
- You can increase your visitors’ comprehension and understanding of your services by 74% using video content.
- 80% of website visitors view videos. Only about 20% will thoroughly read your text content.
- If your website includes videos, it is 50 times more likely to show up on first-page search engine results.
- 90 % of online consumers say viewing videos is useful in the decision process.
- 26 % of internet users that watch a video advertisement search for more information.
- It is projected that mobile video will represent 69 percent of all mobile internet traffic by 2018.
(Sources: MarketingSherpa, ClickToTweet, Forbes (Connie Guglielmo)