Custom photos are a great way to bring prospective clients into your office and introduce them to your team. That's why the best-looking websites have a robust collection of original pictures, rather than stock.
Let's take a look at two new custom websites for attorneys and law firms who have opted for an original online aesthetic:
Lewis Kuhn Swan PC
- Practice areas: Employment law, insurance bad faith, legal malpractice
- Date website went live: Sept. 6, 2018
- URL: https://www.lks.law/
- Quote from Noel Cantner, Internet Marketing Consultant, on working with Lewis Kuhn Swan:
"Lewis Kuhn Swan serves a professional audience. The website design does a great job of communicating the professionalism, attention to detail, and quality of service that clients expect from attorneys at the firm. The custom photography helps prospective clients see the people who can help with their case, making daunting subjects like employment disputes, wills, and whistleblower litigation seem more approachable."
Troy Law Firm, PLLC
- Practice Areas: Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice and nursing home abuse
- Date Website Went Live: Sept. 14, 2018
- URL: https://www.troylawwv.com/
- Quote from Andrea Kalan, Internet Marketing Consultant, on working with attorney Mark Troy:
"Mark has a warm personality and strong sense of character that makes him immediately likable and puts you at ease when you're talking with him. He has extensive experience and many distinctive awards recognizing his work ethic and results. His new website captures the integrity and drive of both the law firm and the man behind it."