The heartland is a place where people get to know their neighbors and come together when they need help. Although they are in different states and practice different types of law, both of the new website designs for these law firms use custom photography to create a neighborly atmosphere that helps potential clients get to know the attorneys who can help them in their time of need.
Here is a look at the legal website designs that went live at the end of last year:
William R. Noelker Attorney at Law, PLLC
- Practice areas: Bankruptcy, corporate and business law, hemp law
- Date Website Went Live: December 3, 2018
- URL: https://www.noelkerlaw.com/
- Quote from Internet Marketing Consultant Noel Cantner on the new website for William R. Noelker Attorney at Law, PLLC:
"Attorney William Noelker is an ideal client to work with, and I'm thrilled about the new website going live. The site design is sleek, easy to navigate, and a great resource for bankruptcy and corporate law. In addition to this, it's an excellent guide for Kentucky business owners looking to navigate the industrial hemp industry. I look forward to continuing to work on this website and also with William Noelker, Attorney at Law PLLC."
Johnson & Biscone, P.A.
- Practice areas: Personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security Disability
- Date Website Went Live: December 18, 2018
- URL: https://www.oklalegal.com/
- Quote from Christian Stack on the custom website design for Johnson & Biscone, P.A.:
"Johnson & Biscone, P.A. has a long history of serving clients in Oklahoma City and state, and the firm's new website does a great job of presenting this history in an accessible and eye-catching package. I look forward to identifying innovative strategies to help Johnson & Biscone leverage its established brand to reach new clients in need of help after an accident."