The Internet changes quickly, and design principles are no exception. What might have looked good or worked just fine a few years ago could be negatively affecting your ability to attract visitors to your website and drive leads online.
At Page 1 Solutions, our website redesign process involves not only changing the look of your website but ensuring that it works properly on any device (mobile-first design). We also evaluate the content on your site, revising for best practices where appropriate and providing recommendations for further improvement.
With these steps in mind, here are 10 quick questions to ask yourself to determine if your law firm website needs a redesign:
- Is your website consistently showing up high in search results for actual consumer search queries?
- Does your website convert a high percentage of visitors into phone calls, emails and chat leads?
- Does your website contain all the latest information about your firm, such as new personnel, mass tort litigation and recent verdicts and settlements?
- Have you made any major modifications to your site in the past 12 months?
- Does the design of your website reflect the high level of quality and expertise of your firm?
- Have you conducted a comprehensive competitive analysis in the last 12 months to see how your website compares to other attorneys' websites?
- What have you done recently to position your website to develop a rapport with your prospective clients?
- Have you spoken with your Internet Marketing Consultant about evaluating your website within the past 12 months?
- Have you modified or experimented with different call-to-action elements within the last 12 months?
- Does your website complement other media advertising campaigns?
The Internet marketing arena is a rapidly changing environment. If you let your website stagnate, you will fall behind. A website redesign could be the key to keeping your law firm competitive online and driving Web traffic and leads.
Speak to your Internet Marketing Consultant today for a comprehensive discussion of the website redesign process. If you're just learning about Page 1 Solutions, we'd love to hear from you! Call (800) 368-9910 today for free to discuss your website design and digital marketing needs.