What Your Old Website May Be Costing Your Practice
We all recognize the importance of having an effective practice website in 2019. Not only is it a key element to getting higher Google rankings and exposure, it is the hub of all your marketing and advertising efforts and investments. This includes media advertising, social media marketing, internal marketing, as well as referral marketing to professionals and clients.
The vast majority of higher quality leads will visit your website at some time prior to contacting your office.
Yet, many practices are resistant to redesigning their website, even when they recognize:
- The website is older and it looks dated
- The content was written years ago and probably doesn’t “connect” with today’s online users and mobile experience
- The website does not get high rankings on organic Google search results
- It lacks engaging, rapport-building visuals, like custom photography and videos
- The tracked leads and conversions (phone calls, emails, chats, and text messaging) are low
- Competitors’ websites appear more up-to-date, branded to their practice and project a more credible, authoritative image
Of course the biggest barriers keeping practices from improving their...Read Full Post