Content Writer (Lakewood, CO)
An industry-leading internet marketing agency in the legal and medical/dental fields has an opening for a motivated digital content specialist. We are looking for a writer first and foremost - someone who can write clear, concise and professional web content for our clientele.
Your primary responsibility will be writing content for legal, dental and medical websites, including pages and blogs. In addition to writing, you will also create visual content such as infographics, slideshows and quizzes. Individuals who will excel in this position will have prior experience working for a digital marketing agency and/or has written web content for providers of professional services.
- Exceptional writing skills, including spelling and grammar
- Ability to proofread and edit your own work
- Ability to generate topics based on keyword research
- Comfortable managing multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with basic ethical SEO practices
- Basic proficiency in Google Analytics and/or similar website performance tools
- Experience with a CMS (Wordpress or Drupal)
- Ability to respond positively to constructive criticism and implement changes accordingly
- General understanding of SEO principals and strategies
- Experience using basic visual content tools, such as Canva or Piktochart
- Experience writing about cosmetic dentistry, plastic surgery or law
- Experience with CRM
Our Company Culture:
We believe in cultivating and sustaining a fun, supportive work environment. Team-building is valued greatly and we have quarterly company outings. Past outings include indoor rock climbing, bowling and picnics in the park.
We offer full benefits after 60 days and 401k matching. We have a weekly bring-your-dog-to-work day, Happy Hour at the office on Friday, and after 90 days we offer a "Flex Friday" schedule as well as one work from home day.
To apply, send resume and 3-5 writing samples or a portfolio link to Debbie Rudd at [email protected]
This is for an in-office position in Lakewood, Colorado only.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE