Social Media Marketing
A Page 1 Solutions Internet Marketing Strategy
Social Networking for Lawyers, Doctors and Dentists
Social networking sites are no longer controlled by the co-eds. Many companies are utilizing these websites to increase their visibility and generate business at an astounding pace. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are exploding…with or without you.
- There are over 400 million active users on Facebook alone—half of whom log-on to their account on a daily basis.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends.
- The average user on Facebook is connected with 60+ pages (businesses), groups, and events.
- There are over 105 million Twitter users with new users signing up at a rate of 300,000 per day.
- Twitter receives over 180 million unique visitors to the site per month.
Is there really any reason to not take advantage of one of the cheapest and easiest forms of marketing? In as little as 15 minutes a day, you can control your practice’s reputation, keep an eye on your competitors, and stay in front of today’s consumer.
Simply put, it is risky to ignore social media marketing. It is becoming increasingly more important to start incorporating social media strategies into your practice’s development plan—if for no other reason than the fact that your competitors already have.
At Page 1 Solutions, we are aggressive with social networking. Many of us are regularly posting blogs and participating in online forums. All of our employees maintain profiles on various social networking sites and we are using them to link to our clients. More importantly, however, we are encouraging our clients to participate in the social networking forums. While they may not generate immediate business for your practices, participating in the social networking sites now will allow you to more effectively guard your reputation later, and will also aid your search engine optimization efforts.
If you are interested in how Page 1 Solutions can help your practice's social media presence, please contact us today for a complimentary consultation.