12 Handy Tips For Using Facebook Effectively
This is a great article that Page 1's President, Dan Goldstein, posted on Facebook (where else) today. Worth reading if you use Facebook. Some of these tips will help you have a better user experience while on the site.
Most of Facebook’s 750 million users don’t know these features exist. Some don’t know how to find them, some don’t go hunting for them in Facebook’s ever-growing interface of controls and many don’t even think of them in the first place. A few minutes of exploration can uncover functions that make Facebook not just an addiction but a pleasure to use.
- How to edit link names and descriptions (great for business pages).
- How to tag friends in comments and status updates.
- How to collaborate on a document.
- How to get that annoying news feed ticker out of the way.
- How to track your business page's statistics.
- How to add a calendar to your page (great for business pages).
- And more!
To read the full post, click here.