SEO for LASIK Surgeons
How Page 1 Optimizes Your Website
To successfully optimize your LASIK website so it generates dominant positioning results and consistently gets 1st-page results, it requires a variety of optimization efforts, ongoing tracking and implementation.
How can Page 1 Solutions offer a 1st-page guarantee?
We offer our 1st-page or its free guarantee simply because we do a lot more work to promote your website than other website marketing firms.
What do you get with Page 1 search engine marketing?
- Strategy - Effective search engine optimization begins with developing your list of target keyword phrases. Many of our LASIK or ophthalmology clients target 75-100 or more localized keyword phrases.
- Competitive Research - We analyze your local search engine market and identify your most successful search engine competitors, so we can assess their websites and optimization strategies and efforts.
- Insight - We evaluate your website and share our insight on how your website is organized, written and programmed, making sure there aren't underlying issues with optimizing it and getting high search engine listings.
Comprehensive Optimization - Our optimization specialists use your list of keywords phrases and our extensive understanding of each search engine to optimize your LASIK/Ophthalmology website. We do all of our optimization work at no up-front cost to you. You only pay after it results into 1st-page listings. This may include:
- Optimizing every page of your website and creating strategic meta tags, title tags, page descriptions, image/graphic tags and adding to or modifying some of the text.
- Creating internal links throughout your website so search engine spiders can locate and index each and every page of the website.
- Continually executing a link-building strategy with relevant websites and directories.
- Online Public Relations (syndicated articles) Writing and submitting relevant LASIK or ophthalmology-related articles and online press releases that reference and link to your website.
- Regularly adding new pages and content to your website each month.
- Adding an ophthalmic blog section to your website, so you can instantly add new materials to your website, without the need for a webmaster.
- Writing entries into your blog to supplement your own practice's efforts.
- Develop an ophthalmology news links page that automatically updates. An RSS news feed (Really Simple Syndication) updates your website with links to the latest online LASIK or ophthalmology-related news.
- Sponsored Listings - Page 1 absorbs the cost of certain pay-per-click sponsored results including Yahoo and Bing, so you also show up on the sponsored listing sections for some searches.
- Detailed Positioning Reports - You receive a report of your search engine positioning results every month. It identifies where your website is positioned on 1st page results and where it is not. If you are not on 1st page results, we continue to make optimization updates until it gets numerous 1st page listings.
- Website Call Tracking – Using a unique 800 number will allow your practice to track the number of telephone calls your office receives, as well as the length of each call.
Request Details and Pricing for Page 1 Solutions' search engine optimization service.
Request an Online Evaluation of your website to get recommendations on how you can be more effectively optimized for the search engines.
Search Engine Positioning Facts and Fiction - Common myths about search engine optimization and techniques you will want to avoid.