Dentistry Website Makeover
Dental Web Marketing
Is It Time To Give Your Dental Website A Makeover?
To see if it's time to update your dentistry website, ask yourself the following questions (and print this page):
- Have you compared your dental website to other local competitors' websites in the last 12 months?
- Do you know what percentage of your dental website's visitors convert into emails and phone calls? Are you converting a high percentage of visitors into working leads?
- Does your dental website provide visitors and search engines with the latest information about you, your practice, new procedures, the latest technology/products, recent news and promotions?
- Does your dentistry website get listed on 1st-page search engine results for certain keyword phrases, such as "Denver dentist"?
- Have you updated your dental website or made any major modifications in the past 12 months?
- Does your website reflect the high level of quality, service and expertise of your practice?
- Has an outside agency critiqued your dental website and provided recommendations to improve it within the past 12 months?
- Have you modified or tried new calls-to-action within the last 6 months?
- Is your website working synergistically with your other advertising efforts?
- Have you done anything recently to make your website more interactive, so visitors develop a rapport with your dental practice?
View examples of dentistry website design.
Call or email us to request a no-obligation consultation and discuss website redesign for dentists, including costs.