Today, internet marketing is all about building and nurturing a growing your online “community”. That includes your SEO results, as well as your social media and internal marketing. That’s right; Google will reward websites that build an audience. Here are some quick tips:
1. Grow Your Community – High conversion websites may turn 5 percent of traffic into leads. What happens to the other 95 percent; and who are they? “Low-commitment” calls-to-action that visitors can easily access can capture a lot more contacts, build your database and grow your online community.
2. Data Collection – Build your list of visitors and prospects through database automation without burdening your intake staff. Identify more website visitors, download their contact information and identify the information they want.