Difference between G+ Buttons
Social Media can be confusing, especially when a new social site is still beta testing funtionalities and services! G+ seems to have a few people confused and I have had a few people ask me recently what the difference is between the different G+ buttons. Although each is similar in look, there are some small differences with what each can do. Below is a quick explanation:
- This button shows users how many people have recommended the page URL.
- Sort of similar to when you “like” someone’s Facebook status
- When you click the button it turns red and gives you a second option to share the page with your circles. (You do not have to share to +1 the page)
2. G+ Share Button
- This button allows G+ users to share a specific page or blog content witchout recomending the entire website and shares on your own G+ page
- When you click share, it will pull up your G+ page
- Similar to sharing someone else’s Facebook post on your FB profile page.
- When you click share it turns red, then you must click “Share” for it to share with your circles.
3. G+ Author Link
- This code creates a link and allows us to sync up the website content with the client’s G+ profile
- It can be added as a link- or added as a CTA.
- It creates Authorship Markup which creates: Byline and Photo in search results
For more information, please contact your Internet Marketing Consultant at Page 1 Solutions today!